What is refinishing?
Get your wheels looking sleek and glossy again with our high-end wheel refinishing services.
Refinishing is a process of removing scratches, scuffs, curb damage, discoloration and rust with intricate reconditioning tools and sophisticated machinery. In addition, our expert team employs a unique method to ensure that the restored wheel resembles the original, undamaged wheels as closely as possible.
How does it work?
The attention to detail and high level of care set us apart from the crowd. Leprecon’s skilled wheel technicians perform the following process to produce exceptional results:
- Repair the damage & smooth out any cosmetic issues, so your rims look and feel brand new.
- Prime and colour the wheels using powder coating applied with an electrostatic gun to ensure complete and even coverage.
- Bake the wheels so the paint permanently bonds to the wheel, guaranteeing a long-lasting and durable finish.
- Add a clear coat layer to provide protection for both the paint and the rim.
- Apply a ceramic coat as an added barrier of defence that can keep your wheels safe and protected for years to come. Note: this service is optional and has an additional cost.
How much does it cost?
Refinishing pricing can vary depending on the size of the wheel and additional services required. We’ve introduced a cost calculator option below to simplify the process and offer insight into our rates. So, fill out our Instant Quote Form below for a pricing estimate that is personalized to your exact needs.
Please note: An additional $15 per rim workshop fee applies where wheels and tires are removed from your vehicle by our technician on site. All prices are in Canadian Dollars.